Toni's Scraparoni

Monday, March 28, 2011

Scraparoni Sale at Sophisti-Scraps!

Holy cow, I can't believe it's been almost three months since I've posted. I haven't died or disappeared - or changed my name. Heard a funny rumor about that, as a matter of fact. Nothing that exciting has been going on, I assure you. Nor have I ever designed under a different name. I didn't use a name when I first started, but that changed after my second or third kit, when the name was born and so was this blog. It's been Toni's Scraparoni (or Scraparoni by Toni) ever since.

I've been just as active in the design community as always, except I've been working behind the scenes, learning PHP and coding mods for Zen cart. My motto has always been, "If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself." Getting what I wanted for the store was no different. While I've always been a muddler through the Greek and Chinese to make cosmetic and small functional changes, getting serious started, yep, about three months ago. LOL! I needed a simple fix for something to do with gift certificates. Did well with that, so I thought, "If I can do that, let's try to do this." The "thises" kept coming until that turned out to be a really nifty gift certificate manager. And they're still coming. Hehe! I've done three mods so far that I'm very proud of. Not going to post previews 'cause there's really nothing to see you would find appealing - unless you have a Zen cart store yourself. If that's the case, visit here and knock yourself out. ;)

I'm sorry I don't have anything new design-wise for you to play with, but you haven't been off my mind for a moment. This has all been for you, so you'll have more fun while shopping. Case in point: gifts with purchase. I've wanted a mod like this since we opened. Many months ago, I requested one be created by someone who does a lot of Zen work in the scrap world. It wasn't at all what I wanted. Now we have egg-zactly what I envisioned, and what I hope you will enjoy.

Hope you'll also enjoy a little sale on Scraparoni while you're at it. 25% off at the place I live and breathe, Sophisti-Scraps. I'm working on one more mod you'll enjoy, and then I promise, it's back to designing something a little prettier. ;)

No comments: